1.William Faeth LCSW
4914 Fitzhugh Ave Suite 104
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed Professional
Visit our website
Hello and Welcome. I greatly appreciate your time. I have a high bias to help each couple save, improve and restore their relationship. I achieve this by avoiding the band aid approach to problems, he
2.Erica Mindes, PhD, LCP
413 Stuart Cir
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesPsychotherapistsInfertility Counseling
Pregnancy loss, infertility, PCOS and other reproductive health issues can affect every aspect of your life, creating feelings of sadness, isolation, anger and grief. At such times, it's critical to f
3.Diamonds in the Rough Youth and Family Services
4901 Fitzhugh Ave
Counseling ServicesPhysical Fitness Consultants & TrainersCrisis Intervention ServiceMental Health Services
We are proud to introduce Diamonds in the Rough Youth and Family Services, Inc. (DIR) DIR is community based, non-profit organization in the heart of Richmond, Virginia. We serve, with great humility,
4.Right Now Wellness
304 Turner Road, Suite H
Counseling ServicesMassage TherapistsHypnotherapy
We are your premier coaching and massage therapy experts in Richmond, VA. Whether you need NLP or hypnosis for behavior modification or tantra therapy we can help. Call us today at, 804-977-1148.
5.Broad Rock Counseling
6767 Forest Hill Ave
6.Mcf Family Counseling Ctr
7.James River Psychotherapy
720 Moorefield Park Dr # 202
Mental Health ServicesCounseling ServicesChild & Adolescent Guidance CounselorsPsychologists
James River Psychotherapy is a Psychologist office located in Richmond, VA. A psychologist focuses on the evaluation, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of mental, emotional and behavioral health is
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.