Serving the Richmond area. Restore Your Smile TodayGet help 24/7! Call Now.
1.Baker Ranch Dental Spa & Implant CenterServing the Richmond, VA area
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
At Baker Ranch Dental Spa & Implant Center, we strive to help everyone achieve the smile that they deserve. Serving the Lake Forest/Foothill Ranch, CA and surrounding area, we provide services in gene
2.Kemler David DDS
5954 Brook Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Kemler, is straight to the point! He let you know what wrong and let you being the one in control. He just wants to see his patient smile again! Keep up the good work Dr. Kemler!
3.Joseph N. Tregaskes, DMD, MS, FACP, FICP, FAACP, INC.
2008 Bremo Rd Ste 104
DentistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
Prosthodontics/Craniofacial Pain/TMD,Implant Dentistry, Sleep Disorders;Changing Lives Bridges, Dental Implants, Dentures, Filings, Partial Dentures, Teeth Cleaning, Sleep Disorders, Facial Pain, Teet
4.Richard L Byrd DDS Doctor
9221 Forest Hill Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontistsPediatric Dentistry
Our mission is to provide patients and their families with the highest quality care in a relaxed and comfortable environment. We offer a personal touch from our caring and educated staffs who are devo
5.Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
1805 Monument Ave Ste 501
DentistsOrthodontistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Vcu Dental Care
521 N 11th St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsPeriodontistsOrthodontists
Dental Faculty Practice, founded in 1972, is a provider of care services for the general public. The practice specializes in general and pediatric dentistry and oral pathology and surgery. It offers c
7.Grove Avenue Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
4315 Grove Ave
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontists
Serving the Richmond area. Gentle Care. Trusted Dentists.Insurance Accepted. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future