ABC Home & Commercial Services
5415 Theall Rd, Houston, TX, 77066
3904 Avenue H
Lawn MaintenanceEnvironmental & Ecological ConsultantsSprinklers-Garden & LawnEnvironmental & Ecological Products & Services
Greenmark Environmental is a family owned and operated full service landscape company located in Fort Bend County with over 30 years of experience in the green industry. We provide our customers with
GardenersLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
Visit our website
I have used this company for msny years! They are great and very professional. They have an impeccable repatriation. I would recommend them them to anyone who wants a gorgeous lawn.
3.ABC Home & Commercial Services
5415 Theall Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesMore Nearby Locations »
17117 Westheimer Rd
Lawn MaintenanceProperty MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services More InfoPREFERRED
5.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
6.HLS Enterprises Inc
4600 Wright Rd
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
HLS Enterprises has been providing commercial, retail and multifamily construction services since 1973. The company also handles various subdivision development projects in Texas. HLS Enterprises has
7.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Richmond area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.