1013 Center Dr Ste 5
For a urologist , this is the best place I have been . Dr. takes time to listen and is very gentle
2.Baptist Health Richmond
801 Eastern Byp
Terrible service .Don't go there.Chances are you wont even see a real doctor just a nurses,Nurses are rude and disrespectful.They go out of their way to make you feel as if you're wasting their time
3.Baptist Health Richmond Diabetes Care
789 Eastern Byp
4.Fresenius Kidney Care Central Richmond
1036 Center Dr Ste C
Medical ClinicsDialysis Services
Looking for a dialysis center? Fresenius Kidney Care Central Richmond in Richmond, KY at 1036 Center Dr offers hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis and home dialysis services to people with chronic kidne
5.Kentuckyone Health Imaging Richmond
103 Alycia Dr
Medical CentersMedical Clinics
6.The Little Clinic - Richmond
890 Richmond Plz
7.Richmond Health Facilities
130 Meadowlark Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesPersonal Care HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Catheters Delivered Free
CommunicationOffers-Bundle.com Accepts Most Insurance PlansCall Today to Enroll!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.