Parikh Daksha DDS
1007 Ace Dr, Berea, KY, 40403
1.Baechtold, Lisette DMD MS
2006 Merchant Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsDentists Referral & Information Service
My teeth were aching for months after another dentist had not grinded down my fillings enough. Dr. Baechtold (who introduced herself as Lisette) made me feel very comfortable, listened to my complaint
2.Dentistry On Main
1208 W Main St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Call For Specials
1001 Gibson Bay Dr Ste 202
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
Extremely professional and exceeded all my expectations!
4.Cormney Rhonda H DMD
519 Hampton Way Ste 1
This listing is the wrong address for Dr. Rhonda Cormney, it is not 306 Martin Drive# 859 , the correct address is 519 Hampton Way, Suite # 1, Richmond, KY 40475
5.Cummins, Mark O
326 Highland Park Dr
Dental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
6.Ballou, Fred L
311 Radio Park Dr
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
Fred L. Ballou,D.M.D. * Melissa J. Jones, D.M.D. * We Offer Comprehensive And Personalized Dentistry For Your Entire Family
7.William J. Morgan DMD PSC
1001 Gibson Bay Dr
PeriodontistsDentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
WILLIAM J MORGAN DMD-Diplomate-American Board of Periodontology-Periodontics-Dental Implants. Schedule an appointment with us today!
Serving the Richmond area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future