1.Baptist Health Richmond
801 Eastern Byp
Terrible service .Don't go there.Chances are you wont even see a real doctor just a nurses,Nurses are rude and disrespectful.They go out of their way to make you feel as if you're wasting their timeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Fresenius Kidney Care Central Richmond
1036 Center Dr Ste C
Medical ClinicsDialysis Services
Looking for a dialysis center? Fresenius Kidney Care Central Richmond in Richmond, KY at 1036 Center Dr offers hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis and home dialysis services to people with chronic kidne
3.Daniel Morrow Nicol & Clark Psc
351 Radio Park Dr
5006 Atwood Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.The Little Clinic - Richmond
890 Richmond Plz
701 S Keeneland Dr
7.American Health Management
1619 Foxhaven Dr
Adult Day Care CentersMedical ClinicsAssisted Living Facilities
Horizon Adult Health Care has been providing services for more than 18 years. We give individuals and families an alternative in their health care decisions for the elderly. Our goal is keeping famili
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.