1.Whitewater Valley Rehabilitation
750 N 10th St
Physical Therapy ClinicsClinicsOccupational TherapistsCounseling Services
We are committed to offering services that will establish, renew, enhance and maintain well being in all facets of your life. We provide physical therapy, industrial rehabilitation, sports medicine, o
2.Va Medical Center
4351 S A St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Health Alliance Medical
600 E Main St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.RICHMOND Community Outpatient
1010 N J St
5.Reid Health Wound Healing Center
1380 Chester Blvd
6.West Side Medical Center
4760 National Rd W
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Like many others in today's economy, and today's insurance prices, some Dr. visits are not worth going to my family Dr. And most DEMAND an appt, typically a month in advance. I am sick now, I need car
7.Walmart - Pharmacy
3601 E Main St
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.More Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.