1.Pankaj Kumar MD
100 N 15th St Ste 204
Physicians & SurgeonsOccupational TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Dr. Arvind Kumar, MD
1401 Chester Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Radiology
3.Kumar, Arvind, Md - Reid Hospital-Radiation Therap
1100 Reid Pkwy
Medical CentersPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsHome Health Services
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
Like many others in today's economy, and today's insurance prices, some Dr. visits are not worth going to my family Dr. And most DEMAND an appt, typically a month in advance. I am sick now, I need care now, it's simple! I've been to many clinics around this area, by far this is the best one! Not sure why anyone would complain about these guys, they are all kind, and patient people who truly care about the patient. Just my 2 cents. 'Richmond Resident"
Dr Rheuble and his staff are wonderful. If you have to wait it is because they take the time to really listen to what the problems are. If you don't want wait go to a doctor that will limit your time to 4 minutes. The staff apologize if you must wait a long time and they are warm and courteous. Thank you to Westside Medical Center doctor and staff.
Best doctor I have ever had, and his staff is great too! Little to no wait in waiting room, very courteous, very thorough, and he obviously truly cares for his patients. Highly recommended.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.