1415 E Main St
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
They had a great selection as well as competitive prices..something I wasn't expecting in such a small town.
2.Moore's Tire & Battery
404 Simpson St
Tire DealersBattery StorageBattery SuppliesUsed Tire Dealers
Moore's Tire & Battery A privately held company in Westminster, SC. Categorized under Tire Shops. Our records show it was established in 1984 and incorporated in South Carolina.
3.Super Service Tire & Alignment
3695 Blue Ridge Blvd
Tire DealersMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Visit our website
Front End Alignments, Brakes, Batteries, Computer Balancing, Computer Tune-Ups.
4.Brock's Car Repair Inc
493 E Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & BalancingAutomobile Parts & Supplies
For over 40 years, Brocks Car Repair has been family owned and operated, bringing affordable, honest, and fast service to the Seneca area.
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1636 Sandifer Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
6.C & S Tire Co
2066 Sandifer Blvd
The older man with white hair was drinking and was rude !!! But did do good on our tires I guess but rude
7.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.