Pittsburgh Dental Spa, Tim Runco DMD
6502B Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205
1070 Old National Pike
DentistsMental Health ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsMental Health Clinics & Information
Centerville Clinics traces its roots to the early 1950s and the vision of Joseph A. Yablonski. An International Board Member of the United Mine Workers of America, Mr. Yablonski realized that the medi
100 Pricedale Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.Snee Dental Associates
1145 E Maiden St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Growing up in Washington, my family relied on Snee Dental Associates for all our dental and orthodontal needs. Both of my siblings and I had braces, and not only did Dr. Snee work with my parents to
4.Western Pennsylvania Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery PC
125 N Franklin Dr
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
Dr. Krakora offers the most advanced dental implant and surgery treatments available and ensures patients feel comfortable throughout the entire process.
5.Hanna Harry G DDS
4198 Washington Rd
My teeth were in bad shape and I had to go to a dentist. Dr. Hanna was recommended to me and I have been thankful for that recommedation ever since. I can't be happier. I have been his patient for 17
6.Super Smiles - Indio Dental ServicesServing the Richeyville, PA area
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
These people are scammers and liars. They do horrible work with dentures and overcharge for shoddy results. Do not go there.
7.Eric Ellsworth Ober, DDS
1108 Fayette Ave
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
I was a patient with this dentist business for a few years until it came to a point that every time I had something wrong, they just wanted to pull my teeth out! After sitting in their waiting room o
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future