Key-Whitman Eye Center
11442 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX, 75243
2220 Campbell Creek Blvd
Health & Welfare Clinics
2.United Health Partners
2435 N Central Expy Ste 1200
1707 Baylor Dr
4.United Healthcare Group Inc
1301 W President George Bush Hwy
Hospitalization, Medical & Surgical PlansInsuranceHealth Insurance
Open, but no telephone operator available~! Unable to find an "In Network" facility, nothing on this website to locate what medical facilities are in network. Methodist Urgent Care is NOT in United
12516 Audelia Rd Apt 2110
6.United Life & Health Underwriters Inc
9330 Amberton Pkwy
7.United Health Radiology Inc
3401 Custer Rd Ste 187
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons
Find a United Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/UnitedHealth Find a PPO Dentist Nearby.Search by Zip Code & Dental Need.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.