1.Mayo Clinic Health System - Northland in Rice Lake
331 S Main St
1001 W Main St
3.Mayo Clinic Health System - Northland in Cameron
2049 15th Ave
1222 E Woodland Ave
1443 E Division Ave
6.Mayo Clinic Health System
1333 Memorial Dr
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Mayo Clinic Health System - Northland in Chetek
220 Douglas St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.