Safe-Way Electric Co
Serving the Rialto area.
1.D I Electric Company
775 W Rialto Ave
Dave is very Professional and provides Great Customer Service as well as Quality of Service!! Definitely would refer DI Electric to my All Friends & Family!Dave doesn't try to get rich on your back f
2.All City Electrical & Lighting Service
8818 Dufferin Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Prompt and Courteous Service with Honest "Upfront" Pricing. I definitely recommend All City Electric and Lighting
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
Trout Electric is outstanding. Garrett and his team were thorough in their troubleshooting, identified our problems, and fixed them promptly. They did such a good job they actually found additional is
4.Green Electric Solutions
ElectriciansSolar Energy Research & DevelopmentSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersBuilding Contractors
Joe the electrician was great. He is an ex navy vet like myself and was very experienced and finished the job quickly. I was able to watch my Monday night football game with the electricity back on.
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting ContractorsLighting Systems & Equipment
*Se Habla Español *Courteous, Reliable, and Reasonable *Locally Owned and Operated *All Work Guaranteed *Evenings - Weekends - Holidays *60 Minute Service *No Overtime Charge *Up-Front Pricing *Qualit
6.Safe-Way Electric Co
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting ContractorsSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Dealers
Do it Right! Do it the Safe-Way! Quality-Value-Service-Low Flat Rate Pricing-No Overtime Charge! Evenings- Weekends & Holidays All Work Guaranteed in Writing-Lifetime Warranty-No Job Too Small Call No
Serving the Rialto area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.