Serving the Reynoldsburg area.
1.The Vet Clinic East
5101 Chatterton Rd
VeterinariansPet ServicesPet GroomingVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
I have been going here with my furbabies for over 20 years. They are loving and caring and will help you to watch your pocketbook. Cindy at the front desk is fabulous!
2.Ohio Vet Dental Svc
1085 E Johnstown Rd
VeterinariansPet ServicesPet Specialty ServicesVeterinary Specialty Services
The Staff went above and beyond in addressing our concerns and making our Baxter comfortable. A+ all around.
3.Vet Tech Institute
2469 Stelzer Rd
Colleges & Universities
4.Columbus Vet Center
30 Spruce St
Veterans & Military Organizations
5.MY Vet Animal Hospital
7369 State Route 3
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsDog & Cat Grooming & SuppliesPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinarian Emergency Services
My Vet is a full-service veterinary medical hospital conveniently located next to the Kroger on Maxtown Road in Westerville, Ohio. Our compassionate doctors and dedicated staff will serve you with the
6.MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets
300 E Wilson Bridge Rd
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons
We took our little kitty, Buddy, to MedVet last night when he suddenly lost the use of his back legs. We had no idea what the heck even happened. The staff at MedVet were so kind and compassionate. Th
7.The Vet Clinic
5617 N High St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
We've been taking our dogs (pet chow chows) to The Vet Clinic for 26-27(?) years as of 2013. Can't say enough great things about the staff and care. Friendly. Accommodating. Very caring. Knowledgable.
Animal Care Hospital
7775 E Main St, Reynoldsburg, OH, 43068
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested