1.Tri State Tire
401 W Main St
2.Tri State Tire
110 W 1st N
Tire DealersWheelsAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
These guys were quick, professional, courteous and their prices were excellent. I had my car's suspension lifted a little bit and the wheels aligned. I'm very satisfied.
3.Tri State Tire
3459 Highway 20
4.Tri State Tire
401 Main St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.