1.Rue De Sante Women's Center
301 Rue De Sante
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.St.John V.A. Clinic
4004 W Airline Hwy
3.Gulf Coast Occupational Medicine
3919 W Airline Hwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineDrug TestingPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Dstaff Health Care
1054 E Airline Hwy
Medical Clinics More Info
5.American Family PlanningServing the Reserve, LA area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
6.Daughters of Charity Health Centers
Medical ClinicsClinicsDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons
1801 Clearview Pkwy
Medical ClinicsPodiatry Information & Referral ServicesSurgery CentersClinics
Laser toenail fungus removal treatment for up to 5 toes
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.