Reliance Home Services
Serving the Reseda area.
1.Affordable Quality Construction & Plumbing
PlumbersAltering & Remodeling ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Affordable Quality Construction did a 1,000 square foot addition to my house. They did a great job for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend that construction company.
2.Larry and Joe's Plumbing Supply
18446 Vanowen St
Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesBath Equipment & SuppliesMajor AppliancesWater Heaters
Very helpfull on the phone. Gave me a solution to my problem.
3.Roy Neilson Plumbing
8817 Baird Ave
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
4.Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter
21700 Nordhoff St.
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction Consultants
I found Drain Master at random but I had a great experience with them and they will be my go-to plumber from now on unless this initial experience turns out to be a fluke.I had a main line stoppage an
1519 S La Brea Ave
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLeak Detecting ServiceWater Damage Emergency Service
$50.00 of any Plumbing repair+4more
6.All Valley Plumbing Service
14927 Tuba St
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsBuilding Construction Consultants
All of my plumbing backed up at 2 am, called All Valley , Moe showed up , when he said he would, solved my problem within an hour! Moe we very professional, and efficient. Thanks Moe!
7.Power Pro Plumbing, Heating & Air
18105 S Hobart Blvd
PlumbersBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
Definitely 5 stars!! They deserve so much more. These guys helped me while I was building my house and they did such a wonderful job!!
Adee Plumbing & Heating Inc.
Serving the Reseda area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?