8729 Bradley Ave
Automobile SalvageAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Parts & Supplies-Used & Rebuilt-Wholesale & ManufacturersAutomobile Parts, Supplies & Accessories-Wholesale & Manufacturers
I was traveling through the area and my Mini's coolant reservoir decided it wanted to burst in the middle of stop n go, I5 traffic. It was a comedy of misfortunes on my way to Mini World's shop. But o
2.LA World Auto Parts
11216 Tuxford St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesUsed & Rebuilt Auto PartsAutomobile Body Shop Equipment & SuppliesAutomobile Parts & Supplies-Used & Rebuilt-Wholesale & Manufacturers
9118 Glenoaks Blvd
Automobile Body Shop Equipment & SuppliesAutomobile Parts, Supplies & Accessories-Wholesale & ManufacturersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Body Shop Equipment & Supply-Wholesale & Manufacturers
We carry used, new and aftermarket parts.
4.World Famous 4x4
75 E Palm Ave
Engine Rebuilding & ExchangeAuto Repair & ServiceAuto TransmissionAuto Engine Rebuilding
5.Tire World And Auto Service
24135 Railroad Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Parts & Supplies
We are located in the Santa Clarita Valley, in Newhall, where Railroad and Newhall meet. We are directly across the street from Hart Park next to Food Pantry. We are a professional, high-quality auto
6.Santa Auto World
5150 Santa Monica Blvd
Auto Repair & ServiceTire DealersFuel Injection Repair
7.World Of Cars Inc
1701 S Hoover St
Used Car DealersNew Car DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.