1.Valley Medical Center
400 S 43rd St
Medical CentersHospitalsPhysical TherapistsSurgery Centers
July 9 I had total right knee replacement surgery performed by Dr. Barrett. I was terrified, having had a really bad experience with replacement of my left knee at Virginia Mason in Seattle, nine yea
2.Valley Medical Center
1205 N 10th St Ste A
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Valley Medical Ctr Sports Med
3600 Lind Ave SW Ste 170
Physicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicineSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
4.Valley Medical Center Highlands Primary Care
451 Duvall Ave NE Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
5.Valley Medical Center Highlands Urgent Care
451 Duvall Ave NE Ste 120
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Valley Medical Center
4445 Talbot Rd S
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Valley Dental Group
17900 Talbot Rd S Ste 103
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersEndodontistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
ince our establishment in 1992, Valley Dental Group has provided friendly dental care to families in Renton and the surrounding areas. Our number-one goal is giving each patient a positive dental expe
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.