Call A Pro
Serving the Renton area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Farrington Electric, LLC
2120 Whitman Ave NE
With over 45 years of experience, Farrington Electric, LLC, can handle it all. From small repairs to large installs and upgrades, call Farrington Electric, LLC, for the best work experience around. We
2.Residential Electrical Services
19802 62nd Ave S
ElectriciansContractor Referral ServicesLighting FixturesHome Theater Systems
Visit our website
Residential Electrical Services is an electrical contractor referral service. An electrical contractor must adhere to a code of ethics to become a member of Residential Electrical Services. All contra
3.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
4.Sign-Tech Electric LLC
5113 Pacific Hwy E Ste 7
ElectriciansSign LetteringSignsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I found them here on YP. They repaired my sign and in less than 2 days the job was complete. My sign is as good as new. Nobody else would tackle it. Thank you Sign Tech Electric. They are highly
5.Easy Does It Electric Inc.
Easy Does It Electric Inc. is a qualified and trusted electrical contractor in Lake Tapps, WA, serving Pierce and South King counties. Since 1977, we have been meeting the electrical needs of resident
15223 Southeast 276 Place
Andrey was quick to resolve an electrical problem I had created when I replaced 20+ plugs / light switches in a 1977 built condo I had just purchased. Laid out everything I'd done - not hiding my lac
7.Electrical Services, Inc.
1128 21st Ave E
Electrical Services, Inc., is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the
Serving the Renton area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.