1.Allcare Medical Clinic
148 Park Ave N
ClinicsUrgent CarePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
The staff at Allcare Medical Clinic is always caring, couteous and considerate of their patients. The doctors are very knowledable and informative, the Medical Assistants are professional and profici
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.