Ray's tire exchange
730 E 4th St, Reno, NV, 89512
1.Affordable Brakes & Tires
1120 Kietzke Ln
Tire DealersAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Will beat any Deal on Tires in Reno
They have great customer service.They have great experiences with cars. The prices are bettert hen any other place.
2.Triple S Tires & Brakes
1505 Glendale Ave
Tire DealersGas StationsAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
* Please Contact Us For More Info
3.Allen's Tire & Brake
402 Victorian Ave
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
Since 1949, Allen’s Tire & Brake Service has been providing Sparks, NV with exceptional customer service and quality maintenance. We do tires, brakes and alignment services. Under the leadership of Pe
4.Fernley Tire & Brake
1575 Newlands Dr E Bldg A
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Ted and staff work hard to find the problem and their rates are reasonable. I am very comfortable taking my cars to them.
5.Sid's Alignment & Brake
1500 E 4th St
Brake RepairBrake Service EquipmentMufflers & Exhaust SystemsTire Dealers
6.Certified Brake & Alignment
411 Gentry Way
Brake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceTire DealersWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Proudly providing quality auto repair, brakes and alignments to Reno, Sparks and Northern Nevada for almost 40 years. Locally owned and operated.
7.Tom Dolan's Reno Mazda
9475 S Virginia St
New Car DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & Service
Dolan Mazda is the authorized Mazda dealership for Northern Nevada selling new and used cars, trucks & SUV's. Family owned and operated. We offer vehicle maintenance, Mazda parts and accessories servi
Explainplease.com 30 year in RenoTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.