1410 Freeport Blvd, Sparks, NV, 89431
1.Affordable Electrical Services Of Northern Nevada
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceLighting Consultants & DesignersElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
contact us for more information
2.Affordable Electrical Services Of Northern Nevada
2713 E 4th St
ElectriciansElectric MotorsElectric Motor ControlsElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
Visit our website
Our family of electrical contractors provides quick and efficient electrical service, with courtesy, professionalism and integrity in all aspects of our service, from your initial phone call through t
3.PAR Electrical Contractors Inc.
1465 W 4th St
ElectriciansConstruction EngineersProfessional EngineersGeneral Contractor Engineers
4.Koch Elevator Co.
561 Sunshine Ln
ElevatorsWheelchair Lifts & RampsMedical Equipment & SuppliesElectricians
Koch Elevator is there when you need them. They are on call 24 hours a day. Thanks for being there when we needed your help.
5.Par Electrical Contractors
1465 W 4th St
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialProfessional EngineersConstruction EngineersElectricians
PAR Electrical Contractors, Inc. (PAR) has been successfully completing projects since 1954. That means we’ve worked almost everywhere, with almost everyone. For years we’ve used a simple approach to
6.Banner Construction Inc.
2536 Sutro St
Bathroom RemodelingAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
The proper repairs and updates will increase the comfort and value of your home, and even more importantly give you the feeling of creating a distinctive look that you will love to see everyday. We ta
7.Dr Shock Electric
ElectriciansLighting FixturesHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors
Mike is fast affordable and gets the job done right. Thanks
Dr Shock Electric
(Oad), NV, 89431
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.