Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
1.Reno Dentures LLC
300 Brinkby Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
Visit our website
Reno Dentures is wonderful! If you need dentures or a partial this is the place to go for getting your smile back without going broke. Shirley is the manager who gives you the quote, eliminates ins
2.Wager Evans Dental
5220 Neil Rd Ste 100
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
I was passing through Reno today and my temp crown fell off. It was too far to go back home. I checked the net for local dentist and found this awesome place. I called around 10 am and they said they
3.Access Dental Care - Terry Song D.D.S
10643 Professional Cir Ste 102
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Song is so down-to-earth and really funny, but also incredibly professional, very thorough, and absolutely all about your best interests. He took the time to explain the work I needed, gave me opt
4.Steve Sims DMD
5365 Mae Anne Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
If your looking for a honest Dentist with experience you will not regret your decision to see Dr. Sims , i needed in ASAP Steven and his staff got me in the next day explained everything in great
627 Rock Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontistsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
$49.99 Comprehensive Exam and X-rays.+1more
Dr. Labowe is an outstanding dentist and a wonderful person too. He's really appreciated and well-liked by his patients. He is extremely professional and really takes excellent care of his patients. A
6.West Reno Dental
9680 S McCarran Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Exceptional visit! No pain! They took me right in, no long waiting. Fantastic staff! I haven't seen a dentist in about ten years, mostly due to fear of dental work. Dr. Pashal and Connie his nur
7.Adult Dental Care
5220 Neil Rd Ste 210
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
www.HelloBusiness.com Dentures - 30% offFast business lookup Reno
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.