All Points Towing- Serving the Reno- Sparks area
2801 Vassar St, Reno, NV, 89502
1.Mill Street Tire Tire Center
3180 Mill St Ste A
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
I heard them advertized on K-Love radio.\r I wanted tires that would do good in the snow and the dirt, and I want them made anywhere but China.\r They walked me though the different tire options that
Ray's tire exchange
730 E 4th St, Reno, NV, 89512
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.