Serving the Reno area. Life InsuranceBurial Insurance
1.Brown Mike J
3725 Lyon Ln
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.Brown Stanley H Jr.
127 E Liberty St
Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning AttorneysEstate Planning AttorneysEstate Planning, Probate, & Living TrustsAttorneys
3.Dennis J Brown MD
6880 S Mccarran Blvd Ste 5
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
4.Brown, Stephen: Stephen Brown
236 W 6th St
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Bremer Whyte Brown & O'Meara
200 S Virginia St Ste 800
AttorneysLegal Service PlansCriminal Law AttorneysFamily Law Attorneys
6.Brown, Connie, MD
880 Ryland St
Physicians & Surgeons
7.Dr. Curtis Brown, MD
1155 Mill St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
Serving the Reno area. Get A Free Home Quote Online TodayAnd You Could Save With Travelers®
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.