1.Alpine Women's Health
645 N Arlington Ave Ste 340
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Extremely friendly staff and highly professional doctors. Patient centered office, always caring and considerate.I would highly recommend this practice.
2.Complete Family Care
255 W Peckham Ln Ste 2
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsOsteopathic Clinics
Dr Yco's staff is wonderful. They are pleasant and detail oriented - thank you. All visits begin with the staff!Dr. Yco is worth the wait. Reno needs more DO's! Maybe he'll start a group of just DO's
3.McClish Laurence & Wesely Andrew - Sierra Stem Cell Institute
605 Sierra Rose Dr Ste 4
Medical ClinicsClinicsTelephone CompaniesCellular Telephone Service
Dr McClish is a Board certified orthopedic surgeon who pratices orthpedic surgery in Ely,Nevada.He is no longer performing orthopedic surgery in Reno,Nevada. He has received extensive post graduate tr
4.Silver Sage Center For Family Medicine
10467 Double R Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
* Specializing in the Needs of Your Family
5.Orthopedic Surgical Associates
85 Kirman Ave Ste 303
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
For More Information, Please Visit Our Website
6.Sierra Nevada Nephrology Consultants
670 Sierra Rose Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismDiabetes Educational, Referral & Support ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)
An estimated 26 million Americans have kidney disease. Unfortunately, Nevada leads the way with one in eight of us at risk for developing the disease. At Sierra Nevada Nephrology Consultants, we are c
7.Ariza John DPM
75 Pringle Way
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsMedical ClinicsClinics
Our treatment philosophy is to treat our patients with the most effective, proven, treatments available. We feel it is imperative to keep our patients involved and educated regarding their foot condit
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.