Your Lawn My Lawn
Po Box 5415, Reno, NV, 89513
1.Your Lawn My Lawn
Po Box 5415
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
I have been using Your Lawn My Lawn for my lawncare needs for many years. They have always done great service at a reasonable price. I would recommend there services to anyone.
2.All Season's Lawn
655 Twin Lakes Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsNo Internet Heading AssignedLandscaping & Lawn Services
I have been a customer for many years and I love the staff. They do a great job on my lawn, and they always respond quickly if I need additional services. Hassle and worry free. I recommend them to an
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Exceptional Lawn has always been committed to satisfying our customers' lawn maintenance and ground care needs. We deliver continual satisfaction through our extensive range of expert services: reside
4.Custom Landscape & Irrigation Inc
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesIrrigation Systems & Equipment
Serving Northern Nevada Since 1976 Call Tom Now AMENITY Residential & Commercial New Construction - Sod, Pavers, Walls, Lighting Renovations - Landscape, Sprinklers, Drip Systems
5.Great Basin Termite & Pest Control
Lawn MaintenanceInspection ServicePest Control ServicesTermite Control
Great Basin Termite was very helpful. They were full of useful information and guided me to another business that will be able to help me. It is nice to work with a local business that is interested
6.Mayan Lawn Llc
1190 Bible Way
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesTrash HaulingLandscaping & Lawn Services
Great customer service. Professional crew. Nice guys loved their work.
7.Clark Pest Control
4607b Aircenter Cir
Lawn MaintenanceTermite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
Save $55 on Pest Control!+1more
Clark Pest Control can offer you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and we will inspect your house free of charge. If you have bed bugsMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Reno area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.