Chiropractic Health Center
294 E Moana Ln, Reno, NV, 89502
1.Holistic Health Center
1135 Terminal Way
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
2.Holistic Health Center Of Reno
890 Mill St
3.Sacred Space Midwifery & Holistic Health
85 Continental Dr
MidwivesHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Balance Holistic Health
10695 Laurelwood Dr
Health & Welfare Clinics
5.Balance Holistic Health
6001 Northstar Dr
Day SpasMassage ServicesYoga InstructionBeauty Salons
6.High Sierra Holistics
4058 S Mccarran Blvd
Holistic PractitionersAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
7.Dr Forsythe Cancer Care Center
521 Hammill Ln
Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersClinicsCancer Treatment CentersHolistic Practitioners
At the Dr Forsythe Cancer Care Center, oncologist Dr. James Forsythe introduces options, hope, healing and recovery in treating cancer. He integrates conventional and complementary treatments. Dr. For
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.