Talancon Jose DDS
630 Pyramid Way, Sparks, NV, 89431
1.Regina L Crowley DDS
35 Regency Way Ste C
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Free Teeth Whitening! Call For Details!
Dr. Crowley has been my dentist for more than 20 years. She is the best dentist I could hope for: professional, always pleasant and gentle as a baby's caress. Her work is outstanding! Her staff is fri
2.Ingrid A. Lubbers DDS
10447 Double R Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
We love this Dentist! Her hygienist are the best! Love going to get my teeth cleaned and any work I have had done by her is painless and quick! The office staff is smart and knows what they are doing!
3.Reno Dentures LLC
300 Brinkby Ave
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Visit our website
Reno Dentures is wonderful! If you need dentures or a partial this is the place to go for getting your smile back without going broke. Shirley is the manager who gives you the quote, eliminates ins
4.Standerfer Tim DMD
590 Hammill Ln
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
standerfer truly cares about his patients . he's not all about making money , but quality . he doesn't double book like most dentist do . he spends his time focused on one patient at a time .
5.French Amy MK DMD MS
805 W 7th St Ste 202
Dr. Amy MK French is a Dimplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. She is certified in IV Anesthesia, and in LANAP - Laser Treatment. At Sierra Nevada Periodontics And Implant Dentistry, our p
6.Damonte Ranch Dental Care
10447 Double R Blvd
*Ingrid Lubbers, DDS *Family and Cosmetic Dentistry *Open Tuesday Through Friday and alternating Saturdays.New patients are always welcome!
7.Access Dental Care - Terry Song D.D.S
10643 Professional Cir Ste 102
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Song is so down-to-earth and really funny, but also incredibly professional, very thorough, and absolutely all about your best interests. He took the time to explain the work I needed, gave me opt
Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Search by Zip Code, Dental Need.Free Matching. Open 24/7. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future