2377 Gold Meadow Way Ste 100, Gold River, CA, 95670
1.Dr. Andrew Drymalski Ed.D.
3345 Thornhill Dr
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesPsychotherapistsPsychologists
Dr. Drymalski is a pleasure to work with. He is an awesome individual.
2.Child Adolescent & Family Counseling Ctr
615 Sierra Rose Dr
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMarriage & Family TherapistsCounseling Services
Provide psychological evaluations and treatment to adults, children, adolescents and families. Evaluate for and treat ADHD, depression, anxiety, panic episodes, behavioral problems, family conflict, a
3.Ridgeview Counseling & Family Therapy
3650 Warren Way
Marriage & Family TherapistsCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
Visit our website
4.Antonuccio David O PhD
3732 Lakeside Dr Ste 200
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesPsychotherapistsMental Health Clinics & Information
5.Jerry Wittman Intervention Solutions
421 w plumb ln
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesHuman Services OrganizationsAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
6.Drymalski Andrew Ed D
3345 Thornhill Dr
7.Willow Springs Center
690 Edison Way
Mental Health ServicesCounseling ServicesAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersCounselors-Licensed Professional
Everyone needs someone to talk to, someone with an open mind who will listen first. Willow Springs Center opened in 1988 to help troubled children and teens find their way in life. At our residential
Dr. Andrew Drymalski Ed.D.
3345 Thornhill Dr, Reno, NV, 89509
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.