Serving the Reno area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Quality Floors 4 Less
2002 Harvard Way Ste A
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsFloor MaterialsHardwood Floors
We are totally satisfied with the overall experience with Quality floors 4 less. Having been extremely cautious for several years, we finally selected this company. They were highly professional and k
2.No. Nevada Hardwood Floors
330 Cheney St
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
Northern Nevada did the fantastic job on our new hardwood floors and also on refinishing the old hardwood floors. Every person I dealt with from the owners, office staff, to the on site workers wer
3.Floors R Us
892 W 5th St
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsLinoleumNo Internet Heading Assigned
Visit our website
I have done business with Floors R Us several Times and would strongly recomend there services to anyone looking for quality flooring with profesional service at a great price. I will continue to use
4.Teak & Hardwood Floors
801 S Center St
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsLumberWood Products
0 Followers 0 Following Teak & Hardwood Floors is a locally-owned and operated company serving Reno and surrounding areas since 1980. We attribute our longevity and success in large part to the fact t
5.Full Circle Flooring
9720 S Virginia St
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsHardwoodsCarpet & Rug Dealers
6.Five star hardwood flooring
960 virbel ln
Floor MaterialsHardwood FloorsWood Finishing
7.Sharp Wood Floors
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsHardwood Floors
Mike came to our home to brighten up our hardwood floors - they were dull and dented in areas. He did his dustless sanding (or dustless buffing?) and then put a nice top coat. It is gorgeous! My husba
Serving the Reno area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?