1.Reno Alternative Health Care
3400 Kauai Ct
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.Reno Alternative Health Care CenterServing the Reno, NV area
Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
3.Home Marketing Alternatives
PO Box 60507
Senior Citizens Services & OrganizationsConstruction ConsultantsConstruction ManagementReal Estate Agents
We specialize in serving seniors, providing Real Estate related services. Our objective is to help keep seniors in their homes by directly offering services or directing our clients to sources that ca
4.Alternative Debt Portfolio
50 W Liberty St Ste 980
5.Reno Alternative Medicine
85 Washington St
Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersAcupuncture
6.Conscious Living Alternatives
95 La Rue Ave
Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersClinics
7.Alternative Printer Supplies
860 Wilkinson Ave
Printers-Equipment & SuppliesPrinting Services-CommercialOffice Equipment & SuppliesStationery Stores
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.