1.Alliance Home Health
1380 Greg St Ste 207
Home Health Services
2.Freedom Home Health
3680 Grant Dr Ste L
Home Health ServicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinics
As you research Personal Care Agencies, there are many issues to consider to find the very best non-medical care for your loved ones or yourself. When you or someone you love needs help with activitie
3.Independence Home Health Care
1225 N Mccarran Blvd
Home Health Services
Personal Care, Companionship and Residential Assistance. Helping Self-Directed Care, also.
4.Eden Home Health
1201 Corporate Blvd Ste 130
Home Health ServicesNursesNurses RegistriesNurses-Home Services
Home Care Plus, located in Reno, Nev., provides home health care services to city residents. The center offers 24-hour home care to people by trained nurses and care coordinators. It provides a full r
5.Renown Health Home Care
3935 S Mccarran Blvd
Home Health ServicesNurses RegistriesNurses-Home Services
Home Care is a full-service health agency that provides a range of skilled nursing solutions for senior citizens. It offers services to the residents of the Reno-Sparks area. The agency coordinates a
6.Freedom Home Health
150 N Center St
Home Health ServicesSenior Citizens Services & Organizations
7.Sierra Home Health Care
3500 Lakeside Ct Ste 204
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsEldercare-Home Health Services
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.