All Pro Security Inc
1295 E Moana Ln Ste D, Reno, NV, 89502
1.All Pro Security Inc
1295 E Moana Ln Ste D
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm Systems
2.Orbis Tech Services LLC
250 Chism St
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsUtility CompaniesComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairInternet Products & Services
Information Systems Specilist Low Voltage Contractor. Offering Residential and Small Commercial service. Experienced and Professional, Veteran Owned and Operated Small Business. Specializing in Networ
3.ADT - Official Sales Center
670 S Rock Blvd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT has been in the business of helping to protect and connect to what matters most for over 140 years. Delivering 24/7 monitored life safety and security protection, ADT offers trusted home securityMore Nearby Locations »
4.Desert Hills Fire & Security Systems
2136 Kleppe Ln
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm Systems
*24-Hour Service *Visit Our Web Site
5.Security Lock & Alarm Inc
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsWire & Cable-Electric
Wonderful Service and Highest Quality Systems! Very friendly and Professional! Highly Recommended!
6.Systems of Nevada
1220 E Greg St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSound Systems & EquipmentConsumer ElectronicsSmall Appliances
7.Burgarello Alarm Inc.
50 Snider Way
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
We are very happy with your service. Response is fast and service people are very pleasant to deal with.
Systems of Nevada
1220 E Greg St, Sparks, NV, 89431
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.