Local Dumpster Rental
Serving the Rehoboth area.
1.Dorrance Recycling Corp
15 Bradford St
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentRecycling Centers
Dorrance Recycling Corp. provides waste removal and recycling of building, construction and yard debris, as well as roll-off containers in various sizes for any cleanup project. We do excavation and s
2.Waste Tech Disposal Service
567 Winthrop St
Garbage CollectionTrash HaulingTrash Containers & DumpstersWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment
Waste Tech Disposal is a family owned and operated waste collection company. For over 50 years we have serviced Massachusetts and Rhode Islands refuse collection needs. Our great service and honest pr
3.Cleanway Disposal & Recycling
309 Plain St
Garbage CollectionRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRecycling Equipment & ServicesWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment
Cleanway Disposal and Recycling is a full-service, family-owned dumpster rental, disposal, and recycling company. We have been proudly serving commercial, industrial, and residential customers in Mass
4.A. Viera Disposal and Sanitation, Inc.
329 Tremont St
Rubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & EquipmentGarbage CollectionTrash Hauling
A. Viera Disposal and Sanitation, Inc. is run by the same family business that has been offering local residents reliable and affordable Oil Delivery service for over 30 years.
5.Two Rod Way Farm Recycling Inc
10 Two Rod Way
Recycling CentersGarbage CollectionRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
6.Wastetech Disposal Svc
Garbage CollectionRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersUtility Companies
7.Dumpsters R UsServing the Rehoboth, MA area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
Serving the Rehoboth area.
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.