38149 Terrace Rd
18947 John J Williams Hwy Unit 212
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
3.Beebe Medical Center
18941 John J Williams Hwy
Physical TherapistsSupport GroupsCancer Treatment CentersCancer Educational, Referral & Support Services
4.St. Helena Hospitals
424 Savannah Rd
HospitalsMedical Service Organizations
424 Savannah Rd
HospitalsMedical ClinicsSurgery CentersBlood Testing & Typing
Founded in 1916, Beebe Medical Center is a 210-licensed-bed hospital. Based in Lewes, Del., the hospital offers a wide array of services, such as cancer care, community health access program, gestatio
Hair ReplacementMedical Centers
Hair loss affects as many as 50 million people in the United States, men and women alike. If you're experiencing hair loss and looking for a hair restoration solution that's right for you, congratulat
7.Nephrology Associates PA
34434 King Street Row
Sleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentClinicsMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.