American Local Locksmith
Serving the Rego Park area.
1.247 High Security NYC
Locks & LocksmithsGates & AccessoriesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
12% Off and One Year Free Home Key Copies
Great team to work with and they are so professional and easy to get in touch with. I have always recommended them to new clients.
2.Astoria Lock & Safe
3111 30th Ave Ste 201
Locks & LocksmithsProfessional EngineersConstruction EngineersSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Visit our website
Special offers coming soon!
3.M.V.M Locks & Keys
16122 Union Tpke
Locks & Locksmiths
Installed high security lock within 1 hours of calling in, excellent same day service. Clean, prompt nothing else to add really. Thank you guys. will call again
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
This is a top-notch company! When my tenant moved out, I needed to have all the locks re-keyed. Based on the great reviews I called American Local Locksmith - and completely agree with all of the ra
6.ABC Lock & Key Inc
2905 Francis Lewis Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Locked out? Call for service now! Save money, no need to call the dealer. Before you get a tow, give us a call and we can help. Our mobile auto services include ignitions, vat keys, transponders and r
7.American Locksmith Service Queens County
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
Astoria Lock & Safe
3111 30th Ave Ste 201, Astoria, NY, 11102 24 Hr Emergency Locksmith Service
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.