Call A Pro
Serving the Refugio area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
3.512 LocksmithServing the Refugio, TX area
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Customers, Residents and business owners can depend on one of the most trusted locksmith services in Austin, TX, including immediate responses to lockouts. Our insured and bonded locksmith service off
4.Aransas Security ( Locksmith)
917 S Church St
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Seldom do you get a service that is fast friendly at a reasonable cosy. This is one. I have had bad experiences in the Rockport Fulton area before. Not any more. Thanks Steve!
7590 County Road 2415
Locks & Locksmiths
6.SCOTTY'S LOCK & KEY
620 E Mimosa St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesDoor Closers & ChecksKeys
Emergency Lockout Service We Sell & Service Safes COMPLETE LOCKSMITH SERVICE Insured and Bonded For Your Protection
Serving the Refugio area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.