Skelton Chiropractic Inc
2601 12th St, Tuscaloosa, AL, 35401
1050 Ruby Tyler Pkwy
Pain ManagementMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
I've heard Dr Spruill is a great doc, but the process is screwed up! If there's something I hate, it's being lied to. I was told it would take 3-5 days to get authorization for a MRI. I was told a
Northport Chiropractic Center
2209 20th Ave, Northport, AL, 35476
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.