1.Physician Health Service
4150B 225th Ave
2.Physicians Health Service
4361 220th Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
3.Physicians Health Services
201 Linden St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
The staff and doctor treated me very kindly. I didn't have an appointment so I had to wait about an hour. I didn't mind because no other doctors office takes walk ins.
4.Mecosta Health Svc
650 Linden St Ste 1
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Mecosta Health Service
8354 100th Ave Ste 1
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
6.New Horizons Health Svc P
575 E 40th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General More InfoPREFERRED
7.Bradford Health ServicesServing the Reed City, MI area
Physicians & Surgeons, Addiction MedicinePsychologistsDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersCounseling Services
Bradford Health Services has been treating alcoholism and drug addiction for more than 30 years. Bradford's addiction treatment services are specifically designed to meet the needs of patients and the
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.