1370 116th Ave NE
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr. Michael Johnson Your Board Certified Prosthodontist & Cosmetic Dentist in BellevueDr. Michael Johnson truly loves the challenge of rebuilding the damaged dentition. By rejuvenating smiles he impro
2.Eastside Dental Arts
8105 166th Ave NE Ste 103
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental Labs
3.Shawn Keller DDS - Smiles by Design
7530 164th Ave NE Ste A-230
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Couldn't be happier with the work that I had done here. Dr. Keller does excellent work, and his staff is very bright and friendly.
4.Dr. Leyla L Rouhfar, DDS
15446 Bel Red Rd Ste 400
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Staff is so warm and friendly. Dr. Rouhfar always takes time to explain and answer questions.
5.Lam-Gershony, Malinda, DDS
7530 164th Ave NE
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I have gone to a few appointments at Redmond Dental Smiles, and have enjoyed the energy and professionalism from those who work there. Being able to watch Netflix during procedures is a plus! I am v
6.Redmond Town Dental
16701 NE 80th St Ste 200
PeriodontistsDentistsCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Dr. Sayyah did an exam on my teeth after I?d not been to the dentist in about 4 years. He was gentle and completely thorough. He diagnosed and put together treatment plan for me. I had many concerns a
7.Bel Red Dentists
15436 Bel Red Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDentistsOrthodontistsDental Clinics
I used to have a great dentist who moved out. I found Bel Red dentists from a referral and am glad to have found a dentist that cares. Very practical care and they don't try to do anything excessive
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.