1.Redmond Tire Factory
2333 S Highway 97
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
2.Nelsen Tire Factory
63125 N Highway 97
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
These guys gave me great service at a great price. I was impressed. Hard to get good service these days. I bought 4 new tires--they had them installed in about 20 minutes. I bought wiper blades--th
3.Bishop Tire Factory
740 N Main St
Wheels-Aligning & BalancingTire DealersWheelsWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
4.Madras Tire Factory
755 SW Prince Pl
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.