Showing results for Denturist. Search for dentist instead?
Kyle J Frisinger DMD
845 SW 17th St Ste 201, Redmond, OR, 97756 Friendly Personalized Dental Care.
1.Premier Denture Clinic
639 SW Black Butte Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Premier Denture Clinic located in Redmond, Oregon offers you comprehensive denture services. Get your youthful and natural smile back with comfort and security at Premier Denture Clinic! Raising patie
2.Kyle J Frisinger DMD
845 SW 17th St Ste 201
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Kyle J. Frisinger DMD provides experienced, friendly and personalized dental care to patients at Frisinger Dental in Redmond, OR. We offer family dentistry services to the entire Central Oregon area,
3.Marci Aplin-Scott, DMD
839 SW Canyon Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryPeriodontists
Marci Aplin-Scott, DMD has been serving the Redmond, OR, area since 1988 with high quality, gentle family dentistry. Dr. Aplin-Scott and her caring team takes pride in providing superior patient care.
4.Parsley Tony DMD PC
1332 SW Highland Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsEndodontists
Tony Parsley, DMD, focuses on maintaining and improving your smile through general and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Parsley has been practicing in Redmond, OR, since 2000 and provides patients of all ages
5.Clark Edward L DMD
2727 SW 17th Pl
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentistsPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Clark has been so amazing since the start. Always straight forward and gives me all of my possible options, instead of forcing me into anything.
850 SW 7th St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsImplant DentistryEndodontists
7.Deschutes Denture Clinic
834 SW 11th St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Bachman, James V DMD
535 NE Greenwood Ave, Bend, OR, 97701 Professional Care For All Your Dental Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.