Village Dental & Orthodontics
1227 W Foothill Blvd, Upland, CA, 91786
1.Beaver Medical Group
1010 Calimesa Blvd
Medical ClinicsMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
2.King House Dental Group
529 Brookside Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. T. He is great at what he does, pleasant, and always on top of things so you are in great hands. His staff is the friendliest and office is very unique and inviting. Go in one time and you are ho
3.David Westerberg DDS
104 E Olive Ave
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Westerberg. He is by far, the best dentist in town. He's so gentle and so thorough. I highly recommend him to anyone that's looking for a great dentist.
1895 Orange Tree Ln Ste 103
DentistsPhysicians & SurgeonsOrthodontistsImplant Dentistry
My wife &amp; I love Dr. Han. He is very professional and knowledgeable. I needed to have a crown and with his equipment, he was able to put on a permanent crown on the same visit. Very pleased
5.Chamberlain Craig A DDS MS
232 Cajon St Ste D
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Dr Chamberlain is a great orthodontist, Fabulous customer service, flexible hours, Locations in Redlands and Beaumont
6.Brookside Dental Associates / Specialties
720 Brookside Ave
I had a great experience with the doctor and two assistants named Sonia and Mel. Love Candy and Kim as well. Great doctor, great staff, great work
7.Eric Mee Dds
5 E Citrus Ave
Finding a great dentist is extremely rare. I am so glad that I found this dentist!!! Dr. Mee, is wonderful, kind, amazing, and intelligent. He is professional, and honest. His front office hero Stepha
Serving the Redlands area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future