Bell, Locksmith Service
1065 Harold Dr, Menasha, WI, 54952 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
3.Bell, Locksmith Service
1065 Harold Dr
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Frank,the owner,was amazing. He came so quickly. I was locked out of my apartment due to my running down to the basement when the tornado sirens went off on Friday the 10th of June. He came all the
4.Dale's Lock & Key & Sharpening Service
425 S Oxford St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
5.The Oxford Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths
6.Becks Lock & Security
1610 Huckleberry Ave
KeysHardware StoresLocks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
My front door lock stopped working so I called Becks Lock and they came out that afternoon and fixed the door for me. After fixing the lock the locksmith told me I should have a deadbolt installed. A
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.