Best Plumbing Co.
24/7 Plumber Experts Serving Locally, MI, 48126
1.Household Heating & Cooling
8908 Telegraph Rd
PlumbersFurnaces-HeatingBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & Systems
We have used Household Heating & Cooling on several occasions. They are very dependable. Their technician's are very knowledgeable and professional. I would definitely recommend this company.
2.Levine & Sons Plumbing Heating & Cooling
Boiler DealersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsBuilding ContractorsPlumbers
When you invite an expert Levine & Sons technician into your home or office, you will receive Red Carpet service, every time. . . Guaranteed! Since 1927 we have been helping customers in the Metro Det
3.Levine & Sons Plumbing Heating & Cooling
Plumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction ConsultantsHeating Equipment & Systems-Repairing
Company personal was nice and professional but they will try to sell you need a $100 furnace capacitor. Buyer beware!!! You can install this part yourself for $6
4.Agee Sewer & Drain
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer Contractors
5.Gamble Plumbing & Heating
4435 W Vernor Hwy
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
10% OFF ANY REPAIRS
Water was backing up in the basement, Called Gamble Plumbing - Frank was there within hours. Handled the problem - roots in the line. Fast, informative and a more than reasonable price!
6.A A Able Plumbing & Contracting Co
24410 John R Rd
Backflow Prevention Devices & ServicesPlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Established in 1987, Able. is a General Plumbing Contractor specializing in full service Commercial applications, including Restaurants and Retail space. We are located in Hazel Park, Michigan. Our cu
7.Best Plumbing Co.
24/7 Plumber Experts Serving Locally,MI
$25 off any Plumbing Service Over $200+1more
Glad we called Best they have went above and beyond to help us with our plumbing problem. Very helpful all the way around. Very nice and understanding and eager to help; Excellentte.
Father & Son Plumbing & Heating
Serving the Redford area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper