Serving the Redding area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.North State Security Inc.
1970 Hartnell Ave
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMeeting & Event Planning ServicesSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Visit our website
* A Full Service Agency * 24-Hour Service * Radio Equipped * In-House Dispatchers * Providing State of California Mandatory Security Training in Compliance with AB2880 * NSS Prevents Crime by Making P
2.Giles Lock & Security
1211 Hartnell Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & Supplies
*Serving you Since 1978 *24 Hour Emergency Service *Commercial - Residential - Auto *Friendly Service *Bonded
3.ADT Security Services
863 Mistletoe Ln
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
407 Lake Blvd
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
5.A & D T-Alarm Home Security Monitoring
1300 Market St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
6.A & D T-Alarm & Home Security
1890 Park Marina Dr
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
7.Intercon Security Systems
2986 Bechelli Ln
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Home Security Pro
Serving the Redding area. Top Rated Home Security & AlarmsCall Now & Get Instant Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.