1.Discount Tire Outlet
20290 Charlanne Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceUsed Tire Dealers
I am so happy with Discount Tire. Not many places in town had my size tires for a reasonable price.. I called DT and they did have my size (for good prices), and although they were slightly different
2.Discount Tire Outlet
450 Antelope Blvd
Tire DealersUsed Tire Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.