Kraftwork Industries Inc
Serving the Redding area.
2662 Tarmac Rd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & MaintenanceLighting Maintenance Service
I had an issue with this company but they resolved the problem quickly and appropriately, and I stand behind their customer service care.
1856 Keystone Ct
ElectriciansSigns-Maintenance & RepairElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Switchboards
The Estament was Far and on time The work was done on time and in a very profesinal manner This is the second time I have used them and would recomend the Highley
3.Verlin Thomas Electric Inc.
10505 Hobbie Acres Dr
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
A company at Redding, CA, that specializes in Electric Contractors-Commercial and Industrial, Altering and Remodeling Contractors, Home Improvements, Electricians, Home Repair and Maintenance, Buildin
4.COM TEC Telephone & Data
1849 Keystone Ct
ElectriciansUtility CompaniesIntercom Systems & ServicesTelephone Equipment & Systems-Repair & Service
COM TEC is Northern California's premier telecom / telecommunications voice and data networks specialist since 1981. We are a Telecom Systems Solutions Provider of voice, data, Internet, and VoIP prod
5.Advance Power Redding
843 N Market St
Solar Energy Equipment & Systems-Service & RepairElectriciansInsulation MaterialsSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Dealers
Advance: Solar, Hydro, Wind Power Co. Inc. has been a leader in the energy production industry since 1978. We have designed and installed thousands of solar, hydro and wind electrical and thermal syst
6.Cal Elctro Inc
3710 Electro Way
Drilling & Boring ContractorsElectriciansBuilding Contractors
Cal Electro is a privately owned company that provides substation and airport construction services. It installs transmission line backup generators and distribution, wiring, piping and airport lighti
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Maintenance ServiceElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & ServiceElectricians
Serving the Redding area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.